Suoer Rebound Tonometer
Multicare Surgical Products Corporation is manufacturer of Suoer Rebound Tonometer .The Suoer Rebound Tonometer is lightweight, portable and very user friendly for regular use in busy Eye clinics, IOP Screening in Eye Camps and also for multi clinic use.
Fast measurement with consistent accuracy have made them worldwide popular. Outstanding unique features such as large patient memory with left and right eye datas and optional cordless mini pocket printer to take hard copy of measured data has super seeded suoer Rebound Tonometer over its all nearest global rivals. It follows a simple procedure where a very light disposable probe rebounds over the central cornea from a fixed distance with practically invisible & painless impact, there by displaying the IOP in no time.
Suoer Rebound tonometer is a self calibrating maintenance-free, intelligent economical hand-held Tonometer with all challenging features of a Costly non-Contact Tonometer.
Technical specification with salient Features:
Measurement can be taken easily in sitting, standing or supine posture.
- Wireless data printing (Optional mini printer with built-in rechargeable battery).
- Easy & user friendly operation, with L/R eye, IOP measurement in mmHg.
- Lightweight (145gm w/o battery) and portable presented in attractive carrying case.
- OPD use with no anesthesia, avoiding uncomfortable reaction.
- Large memory to store & browse IOP data of both L & R eyes with Sl. No. of patient.
- Power Source: Least power consumption: 2 x AA dry cell (3V DC).
- Economical Disposable probes & Two years warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Measuring Range: 3mmhg~70mmHg.
- Measurement Accuracy: ±1.5mmHg(3mmHg ≤ intraocular pressures ≤25mmHg) & ±2.5mmHg (25mmHg < intraocular pressures ≤70mmHg)