Advanced Neonatal Peripheral and Central Vein Incubation
Designed according to the physiological and anatomical characteristic of Advanced Neonatal Peripheral and Central Vein Incubation, made of imported plastic material, soft and elastic skin, easy to clean and provide technology of inserting into central vein catheter via peripheral vein.
- Transparent chest wall and made of special material, perspective effect of bilateral channel
- Correct anatomical position: basilic vein, cephalic vein, jugular vein, sub clavian vein and superior vena
- Direct observation of rib and heart, measure the correct inserted length of catheter
- Transparent part of the superior vena and visible of the ductal position in the case of correct catheterization or the catheter is invisible
- Exercise of standard venous catheterization position