Advanced Abdominal Palpation and Delivery Mechanism
1. Demonstrate the fetus, umbilical cord and placenta of vacuum-assisted delivery, flexible fetal joint, and multiple normal and abnormal positions of fetal delivery can be showed;
2. Equipped with manual delivery mechanical parts; by manual , the whole delivery process, including engagement, descending, flexion, internal rotation, extension, restoration, external rotation and fetal delivery, can be showed;
3. Can practice and master the comprehensive skills of normal labor, abnormal labor (dystocia), midwifery and perineum protection;
4. Equipped with soft elevated cushion for Leopold Maneuver practice;
5. Equipped with models for cervical and vaginal examination practice before and at birth.