ACLS Neonatal Training Manikin
The system provides comprehensive neonatal ACLS emergency skills training. The manikin is designed according to neonatal anatomic structure and physiological characters, made of imported environmental material. This simple and practical ACLS training tool provides CPR, tracheal intubation, real and simulative defibrillation and pacing, ECG study and assessment and other emergency ways, which applies to major hospitals, medical schools and sanitation schools simulative emergency operation.
Implement standard: AHA ( American Heart Association) 2005 guideline for CPR and ECC
Implement standard: AHA ( American Heart Association) 2010 guideline for CPR and ECC
1. Vital signs simulation: bilateral pupil observation: dilated and normal; simulate carotid artery, femoral artery, brachial artery and umbilical artery pulse;
2. Airway Management: Real mouth, nose, gums, throat, esophagus, epiglottis, trachea; it can be do intubation and suction through mouth.
3. CPR operation training: provide multiple ventilation ways: mouth to mouth, mouth to nose, BVM to mouth; electronic monitoring of airway open, inflation times, frequency, volume and compression times, frequency, position and depth; automatic judgment of artificial respiration and chest compression ratio; real-time data display, English voice prompts during the entire process;
4. AED: simulate AED, English voice during the entire process; provide electrode button; automatic heart rhythm detection and analyze if the defibrillation is needed;
5. ECG monitoring: can perform ECG monitoring; 20 kinds of ECG are available;
6. Real defibrillation and pacing: can perform real defibrillation and pacing by using with the real defibrillating pacer ( should be prepared by yourself)
7. Heart and Lung Auscultation: It can do auscultation and recognize hundreds of sound such as normal and abnormal heart sound, breath sound, bowel sound and vascular murmur with manikin.